Terms and Conditions
****All children under 12 must wear a vest at all times, adult vest are all that is provided with the rental.****life
Release and Waiver of Claims.
For valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged Renter does hereby remise, release, and forever discharge Geaux Outdoors LLC and or the owner of the rental, it’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives, of and from all, and all manner of, actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, debts, dues, contracts, judgments, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity, which Renter ever had, now has, or which Renter’s heirs, executors, administrators or personal representatives hereafter can, shall, or may have for or by reason of any matter, cause, or thing whatsoever arising out of this Agreement; out of the use (misuse, or abuse) of the rental; or in any way arising out of the rental relationship between Renter and Geaux Outdoors LLC.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Renter hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Geaux Outdoors LLC, it’s agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages that arise out of Renter’s use, misuse or abuse of the rental.
Fees and Deposits:
$250 Security Deposit: A Security Deposit of $250 is required to rent this rental. This security deposit is the minimum paid towards damage of any kind to the rental. This is not the limitation of your liability. You are liable for any and all damages to this rental while in your possession. This deposit can be used towards late fees if brought back late, fuel fees if brought back less than completely full, cleaning fees if the rental is returned unclean.
$75 Cleaning Fee: The Renter shall return the rental to Geaux Outdoors clean, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. The rental needs to be spray washed prior to returning if trailered. If the rental is not returned clean, a penalty of $75 will be charged against the Security Deposit.
$100 Fuel Fee: Renter is to return the rental is to be returned full of gas, If the rental is not returned full of gas a penalty of $100 shall be charged against the Security Deposit.
The rental must be brought back by 7:00 pm. If you are late returning the rental you will be charged $25 for every 15 minutes you are late up to the full amount of your Security Deposit.
1. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the rental is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the rental.
2. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the rental, and will use the rental in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Geaux Outdoors LLC, and any applicable laws or regulations. Renter shall be responsible at all times for the safety of any and all passengers in the rental.
3. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the rental:
Renter must obey all of the rules of the waterway.
No one under the age of 25 may drive the rental.
4. Children. Any children under the age of 12 in the rental must wear a life jacket at all times.
5. Unsafe Use. If at any time Geaux Outdoors LLC determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the rental, Geaux Outdoors LLC may board the rental, or otherwise notify the Renter that it is immediately terminating the rental. Upon termination, Renter must return the rental to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. Geaux Outdoors LLC shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.”
6. Condition of rental upon Return.
Clean: The Renter shall return the rental to Geaux Outdoors clean, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. The rental needs to be spray washed prior to returning. If the rental is not returned clean, a penalty of $75 will be charged to the renters card on file.
Fuel: rental is to be returned full of gas, If the rental is not returned full of gas a penalty of $75 shall be charged to the renters card on file.
Damages: Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the rental during the rental period. Geaux Outdoors LLC shall retain all of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damage to the rental
exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Geaux Outdoors LLC for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
You may cancel your reservation at any time up to 7 days prior to your rental with a $100 cancellation fee.
We DO NOT give refunds, rather we will credit your account for use another time therefore your next rental will be $100.
Bad weather cancellation: If the weather is bad due to high winds, lightning or very heavy rain you may cancel up to the day of your rental. You will NOT be charged the rescheduling fee to book your rental again, you will receive a rain check credit.
We reserve the right to cancel any rental at any time due to extreme conditions deemed unsafe, you will receive a rain check credit towards your next rental.
Renter has read and understands all of the terms, conditions and rules set forth above, and agrees to all terms without reservation.